Divers Lodge Lembeh and Weda Reef & Rainforest Resort have the following reservation, payment and cancellation policy. By making a reservation you accept this policy.
- The prices on our websites can be subject to changes, without prior notice. The prices on our website are in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR). The prices mentioned in EUR* and USD* are only an indication to help you to quickly estimate the costs and are calculated on an exchange rate of EUR 1 = IDR 15.000 and USD 1 = IDR 13.500. For the actual currency rate of the EUR or USD, please visit BankMandiri.co.id and search under “BUY”. The offer/invoice we will send you for your reservation will be in IDR, EUR* and USD*. The amount in EUR* and USD* will be based on the currency rate of that moment as published on Bank Mandiri Exchange Rates.
- A deposit of IDR 1.500.000, EUR 100 or USD 120 per person is required upon booking to confirm your reservation. It should be on our bank account within 7 days from the invoice date. This amount will be deducted from your final invoice.
- Not later than 30 days before your arrival, the due balance should be on our account.
- If you want to exclude the risk of a raise of the value of the Indonesian Rupiah, we advise you to pay the full amount the moment you make your reservation.
- If you would prefer to settle the due balance 30 days prior to your arrival, we will send you the invoice for the remaining payment 35 days before your arrival day, based on the currency rate of that day.
- When booking less than 30 days before arrival we can only guarantee the reservation after the full amount on the invoice has arrived on our bank account.
- All money transfer fees outside Indonesia remain the responsibility of the guest.
- After receipt of the full payment, we will send you a voucher. Please bring this voucher either in digital or printed version with you.
- In case of a cancellation by the guest there will be no refund of the costs and handling fees of flight tickets.
- In case of cancellation of the booked accommodation, by the guest, for whatever reason, more than 30 days before arrival, there will be a full refund, minus deposit.
- In case of cancellation of the booked accommodation, by the guest, for whatever reason, between 30-10 days before arrival, there will be a 50% refund.
- In case of cancellation, of the booked accommodation, by the guest, for whatever reason, less than 10 days before arrival, there will be no refund.
- Not used pre-booked and pre-paid dives, birding trips and other programs can be refunded for 50%.
- In case you have a medical condition that could possibly be a risk for scuba diving, you need to show us a valid medical statement upon arrival at the resort.
To dive with Divers Lodge Lembeh and Weda reef and rainforest Resort, divers have to be at least 15 years of age and certified by an internationally recognized diving organization.
We strongly recommend that all guests take out travel and dive insurance prior to travelling to Indonesia.